Google Analytics is one of the leading free website traffic analytics service offered by Google that provides comprehensive insights into how your website visitors & customers use your website. With the help of this powerful tool, you can track the performance of your website, make changes to improve the ROI for your marketing campaigns, and much more.
One of the major benefits of Google Analytics is that it will allow you to identify which webpages your visitors click the most how often. To easily find out how your visitors locate your website, you need Google Analytics. By using Google Analytics, you can analyze the behavior of visitors to your website. Data Analytics helps business managers make informed decisions to drive the company forward.
Here are 10 reasons how Google Analytics can help in the growth of your business:
Google Analytics can do wonders for your business as it provides you with valuable insights that help you to improve the performance of your website & business in turn, and thus improve the overall performance for your business.
- You must have heard that there is no free lunch, but it’s not the case for Google analytics. It’s completely free and you don’t have to pay a dime to use this powerful tool.
- It helps you to know key sources of traffic to your website, so you can align your marketing activities to generate more traffic from similar sources.
- Google Analytics does all the work for you. It collects data through your website automatically, generates comprehensive reports which are presented with beautiful charts and graphs.
- With the help of Google analytics, you can create your custom reports. You can adjust the metrics to create custom reports and compare various parameters to get most of it.
- Google Analytics not only track traffic to your website from desktop computers but also from mobile & tablet devices. So, you can align your marketing campaigns as per the traffic sources.
- Google Analytics provides insights into which geographical areas brings-in most customers. With this useful information, you can formulate your future marketing strategies.
- What are your most popular pages? Which pages your website visitors & users like and dislike? Get a detailed report on the time spent on each page, bounce rate, traffic flow from entry to exit and more. Use this valuable information to improve your weak pages and further strengthen your popular pages.
- It also helps you to understand why your website visitors are bouncing off your website. Google analytics help to provide a detailed report of the pages that are experiencing a high bounce rate. You can review all such pages to re-arrange/update the content, add more information, add pictures/videos or optimize the webpage speed to engage users on all such pages.
- Is online marketing campaigns generating more traffic or some other marketing strategy working better? You can uncover such valuable data about your marketing campaigns & audience to determine which channels drive most of the traffic to your website with the help of Google analytics.
- Measure the results of your marketing efforts with Google Analytics. Set goal conversion, track clicks on the phone & email links on your website. So, with Google Analytics, you get insight into how your customers like to contact you. Use the information to strategically place the call-to-action on your website to further improve the lead generation through your website.
Overall, Google Analytics is a very powerful tool which comes completely free. Integrate this tool with your website today if you aren’t using it already and start getting insight into the patterns of how your website visitors are using your website & formulate your marketing strategies effectively.